You are a professional and you most probably create an email id. What could be better than anything Hotmail as it is the oldest and free email service provider?
Hotmail is now known as Outlook.com after it was acquired by Microsoft. It is among the top email service providers in the world. Hotmail is very popular among the users because of its simple user interface and extraordinary features that give email users an incredible experience.
The world is moving fast and in this era of technology, nobody wants to miss a chance to remain unnoticed. Users also don’t want to miss important info they can get through email. So, if you are one of those and looking to sign up for an email account and confused in choosing the best email service provider, then don’t think and Sign up with Hotmail. It takes just a few minutes to create an account with Hotmail and you just need to follow the steps given below:
Steps to Create a Hotmail account:
- 1st Step: Open the web browser on your computer system and go to the link: http://msn.com/.
- 2ndStep: As now you will reach on the MSN home page Microsoft, here look for the Outlook.com icon and click on it.
- 3rdStep: When you click on it, you will reach to the main webpage of Outlook.com. And here, to create Hotmail account, you need to click on “Create one!” button.
- 4th Step: Now you will be directed to the next page and here you have to fill your personal info in the provided space, needed to open an account. The fields in which you have to fill up info are given below in series:
-First and last name
-Enter your Username
-Enter Password again to Confirm
-Your date of birth
Below these fields, there are some more fields given, in which you have to write down your alternate email address or phone number to make your account more secure. After providing any one of them, enter the CAPTCHA code into the space provided and tap on “Create Account” button.
- 5th Step: If you have not provided your phone number to increase security then the system may ask you to prove that you are not a robot. To prove this you need to enter your mobile number and after a few seconds, you will receive a verification code on it. Enter the received code into the system screen, and tap “create account” button.
- 6th Step: With confirming above step, you just completed the account creation process, but still you need to specify some settings on the next page. Settings like interface language and time, pick the settings according to you and “Save” the settings.
- 7th Step: After saving settings you will reach to the inbox of your newly created Hotmail account. Here, you can now check all the functions and features of your account.
You have successfully created your Hotmail account by following the steps given above.
How to Setup Hotmail Account using Mobile (Android/iPhone)
You can also set up your account on your android phone or iPhone device. To set up an account on these both types of devices, you need to do some specific settings on every device. To set up an account on these devices, the process is given below. Just follow the instructions given below.
How to set up Hotmail on Android?
If you want to use Hotmail on your Android device, then first you need to download Hotmail app from Google play store. To download, install and setup your account on the app, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Google Play Store and its search bar type Outlook.com. Then, from the search results choose the first app.
- Click on the app and download button to get it on your device. After downloading it will install automatically.
- Now, after installing click the get started button and sign in your Hotmail account.
- Now, into the field provided write your registered Hotmail email address and tap continue.
- After it enters your Hotmail password in the next field
- Now, tap sign in button. And now you are Hotmail registered
- Your account is now authenticated.
- Finally, you’ll get complete access to your account. And you will see an introduction to new features of your mail app. Either skip them or go through them.
How to set up Hotmail on iPhone?
- If you want to set up new Hotmail account on your iPhone device, then you can easily set up your account by just following the steps given below:
- Open your iPhone homepage and tap Settings >Go to Mail > Then Accounts >and finally click on Add Account.
- Here, select Outlook.com from the given options.
- After it, the Hotmail sign in page will appear on your iPhone screen. Here, write down your email address into the space provided and move to next step.
- Now, enter your Hotmail account password into this step, and click sign in.
- It will ask for permission that you want to give permission for your data access to iOS. Click ‘Yes’ if you want to do so.
- As you allow iOS to access so now you can choose to sync your contacts, calendars, email, and reminders with Hotmail. After selection, click “Save”.
- Finally, move to mail application section on your iPhone. And here you can see your newly created Hotmail account.