For all email provider, security of every user account is very important and will only permit you to reset an account if you are able to successfully prove that you are the right owner of that account.
If you lose access to your account or your account has been hacked and you want to reset it, then you need valid recovery info.
Updating your recovery info is the best option to avoid losing access. However, if you don’t have access to your recovery email address, you still have time to regain it. Here we are telling the way to recover your Yahoo account using recovery phone number. Follow the step by step process described here-
How to Reset Yahoo Password using Recovery Phone Number
- Open Yahoo.com on a specific web browser and click on Yahoo account info page.
- Now go to log in.
- Enter your Yahoo Id and press the next button
- Enter the Yahoo id in the box provided and click continue to proceed.
- Now you need to enter the password, but if you cannot remember your Yahoo password then click on “I forgot my password”
- If the phone number displayed on the screen is your, then press the button “Yes, Text Me an Account Key”.
- Read the text message you received on your phone and type it in the empty box. Now click on verify
- When it gets validated, you will be landed on a new page. You will be asked to enter the new password two times.
- Now you have successfully recovered your password
If you’ve tried the upper given steps and still you are not able to get access to your account, also other recovery options may not be available. Sometimes, it can be annoying to see the break-down notice, but in such cases, Yahoo password helper can be really helpful to get access to your account.
Moreover, Yahoo support is also available 24*7 if you face any issue while using your mail account. You can contact us anytime at our toll-free helpline number.