Forgot Yahoo password? Then you only have two options to recover your account: use a secondary email address to change the password, or ask Yahoo to send an account key to your registered mobile number.
Though, if you haven’t linked your mobile number to your mail account before you forgot your Yahoo password. The only option you have is to use that secondary email address that you have added as a recovery choice. If you have linked an alternate email address then follow the instructions to recover your account-
Reset Yahoo Password Using Alternative Email Address
- Open yahoo.com in your web browser
- Click on Sign in
- Type your Yahoo email address and press the next button
- Click on “I forgot my password” if you cannot remember the password
- Now you will be asked, “Do you have access to this phone number”. Since you don’t have the access, so click on “I don’t have access to this phone”
- Now you will be asked, “Do you have access to this email”.
- If yes, then press the button “Yes, Send me an Account Key”.
- Check the inbox in your email to get the account key
- If you get account key, type the same in the box and press verify button
- After the code gets validated, you will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter the new password two times.
- Your account password reset is successful.
If you are facing any problems with Yahoo mail account, just call on Yahoo password reset phone number and we are available to provide full support. You may contact our experts for any kind of help which you require regarding Yahoo mail.
Our fully experienced tech support executives are present 24*7 on the phone lines for quick support. For any query, feel free to get in touch with us on our toll-free helpline number.